Astrona is an online collection of artists resources and developers who specialize in space and astronomical art, science fiction art, visions of future worlds, design and visualization of technologies for living in space, space exploration, spaceships, starships, space colonies, etc. Take a journey through amazing images!
Friday, June 15, 2007

Ron Walotsky Sci-Fi and Fantasy Art

Some illustrations of sci-fi art and fantasy art by the artist Ron Walotsky (1943 - 2002). Walotsky was one of the world's premier artists of the fantastic. Ron Walotsky's paintings have been exhibited in many public and private collections including Worlds of Wonder in Washington, D.C. His work spans Day-Glo posters, album covers, fantasy art, science fiction book covers, etc.

Art book: Inner Visions: The Art of Ron Walotsky.

Note: All artwork and images copyright © Ron Walotsky. Please do not use images without the permission of the artist.

Click images view full size:

Ron Walotsky at ImageNETion: Gallery 1, Gallery 2, Gallery 3.

Interview with the artist: Crescent Blues E'Magazine.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment
Anonymous said...

Beautiful art. A real master. I loved the landscapes. I have fine art depicting women warriors on my blog at www.werewolfking.blogspot.com. Nothing X-rated.

Anonymous said...

Great work. I like when people mix Fantasy, SciFi and the Surreal.

Anonymous said...

Great work from a master fantasy and sci fi artist, I have seen some of these before, but never took notice of the name of the artist, thanks for mentioning his name, now I can go and search out some of this artists work some more.

Nice blog template!

Art said...

Ron was my closest friend and I miss him bitterly so. I can't stop the tears as I view his paintings and remember watching him paint many of them. Ron was a wonderful person: gentle, generous and superbly talented. Thank you, Ron, for being my friend.